Welcome to Landing Strip Wax! I am not currently accepting new clients. I recommend booking with Jaci at Bare Wax Bar, where I'm hosting my monthly pop-ups to see existing clients.
I entered the esthetics industry with a passion for skincare and rallied into a Master Waxer along the way. After graduating, I started with a large waxing corporation. I'm thankful for my time there because it allowed rapid exposure to a diverse clientele, which led to endless learning opportunities as an esthetician. I advanced into a master technician and soon took a role as the franchise's waxing trainer. After 4 years in that position it was time for more. I opened Landing Strip Wax Studio on April 1, 2018
Why I love my job! Thanks to the intimate nature of this field, I have had the opportunity to develop ongoing relationships with hundreds of individuals. Hearing and sharing stories over the years has created an unexpected but wonderful push for my own growth as a human. I want every client to feel safe, wanted, and important while in my care (and every day in-between.) Whether you have body hair or not does not dictate beauty, but if removing it is your thing I am here for it - literally!
HEY, I'M SCHYLER
what clients are saying:
- Landing Strip Wax Studio is fully female-owned and operated
- My wax is vegan, cruelty-free, and hypoallergenic in addition to being female-owned and based out of Texas
- My retail selection is entirely female or family-owned, and mostly vegan + cruelty-free
- Extensive sanitation practices to protect both the client and technician
- Proprietary waxing techniques to reduce discomfort during and after the service
- Full-body and facial waxing studio with specialties in brazilian and eyebrow waxing